Please select which of the following organizations you are affiliated with. If you are not a member of one of the following organizations, please designate "Colorado Lawyers Committee."
Association of Corporate Counsel - Colorado Chapter
Colorado Asian Pacific American Bar Association
Colorado and Denver Bar Association
Colorado Hispanic Bar Association
Colorado Lawyers Committee
Colorado Women's Bar Association
Legal Entrepreneurs for Justice
Sam Cary Bar Association
Select all areas of expertise that you specialize in. You will be able to specify subcategories for each via pop-up options.
Corporate formation and governance
Labor and employment
Loans and grants
If you selected "Bankruptcy," please select which subcategories you can consult on.
If you selected "Contracts," please select which subcategories you can consult on.
Entity operating agreement
General business contract
Limitations on computer and internet use
Standard sales agreement (Bill of Sales)
If you selected "Corporate formation and governance," please select which subcategories you can consult on.
Corporation (C-Corp, S-Corp, Public Benefit Corp, PC)
Sole proprietorship, partnership (GP, LP, LLP, etc., agreement)
If you selected "Government benefits," please select which subcategories you can consult on.
Economic Injury Disaster Loan and Grant (until program is concluded)
SBA Bridge Loans
Small business tax credit program (until program is concluded)
If you selected "Real estate," please select which subcategories you can consult on.
Forcible entry and detainer (FED), eviction
Mobile home park act
Warranty of habitability
If you selected "Insurance," please select which subcategories you can consult on.
General/types of insurance (general liability/professional)
If you selected "Intellectual property," please select which subcategories you can consult on.
Right of privacy
Right of publicity
If you selected "Labor and employment," please select which subcategories you can consult on.
Employee ownership options
Title VII discrimination/retailiation/harassment
If you selected "Loans and grants," please select which subcategories you can consult on.
Community development block grants
Government direct financing
Government guaranteed financing
Intermediate/long term financing
Short term financing
If you selected "Taxation," please select which subcategories you can consult on.
Corporate methods of accounting
Employer credit for family and medical leave
Employer deduction for certain fringe benefits
Farmers and ranchers
Sales and use tax
State and local income tax
If applicable, please detail which subcategories of your selected categories you are unable to consult on.
Please select if there are specific industries you specialize in working with.
Defense and homeland security
Energy and natural resources
Food and agriculture
Health and wellness
Hospitality and leisure
Information and technology
Tourism and recreation
Transportation and logistics
All of the above
Year first admitted in Colorado
Languages spoken fluently
If other language is spoken, please specify:
Please read the following statements regarding requirements to participate in this pro bono project.
- I agree to respond as soon as possible to any clients I have been matched with, and no later than 2 business days after initial contact from the client.
- I understand that this pro bono project does not carry malpractice coverage, and therefore, I must carry my own malpractice insurance in order to participate.
- I agree to provide at least 60 minutes of no cost legal consultation to any client I am matched with. I understand I have no obligation to work with the client after the initial free 60 minute consultation. If I want to continue to work with the client after the initial consultation is complete, I will be transparent regarding legal fees, if any, that will be charged thereafter. I understand that these small businesses have limited financial resources, and as such, will endeavor to provide, as much as feasible, pro bono or low bono services.
- I certify that I am a lawyer in good standing with the Colorado Supreme Court.
- I understand that some, but not all, clients will have limited financial resources and that my pro bono work might be included within
Colorado Rules of Professional Responsibility 6.1
. However, in participating in this program, I agree to make my own independent determination as to whether Rule 6.1 applies to my work in this program.
I have read and agree to the conditions to participate as a volunteer attorney.